ProductsKON-TIKI-TAS Compact deep cone kiln
KON-TIKI-TAS Compact deep cone kiln
This very handy, multi-purpose kiln is designed for Gardeners and Community Garden Groups to become passionate Biochar producers using woody pruning material.
With the cleverly designed 2-wheel SmartCart, this model is highly mobile. Beyond char production, the Compact can also come with a swing over stainless steel Grill & BBQ Attachment (optional), and even heavy duty, height adjustable Spit Roaster (requires mains power). As with all the other K-T-T kilns this model can be conveniently flood quenched from the bottom up to the desired water level. This can be done, say up to the burn floor, before attaching the swing over Grill & BBQ, keeping the hot glowing charcoal restricted to the top part of the kiln.
- The deep cone is made from 3mm steel plate
- SmartCart for easy transport
- Uniquely designed flood quenching and drainage pipe at the cone floor complete with high quality ball valve and fast coupling for a garden hose
- Fitted burn floor made of solid steel bars
- An introduction to operational best practice demonstration session
- Manufacturing period is approx. 3 weeks
- Swing over stainless steel Grill & BBQ Attachment
- Spit Roaster (height adjustable)