ProductsKON-TIKI-TAS Shuttle deep cone kiln
KON-TIKI-TAS Standard – “The Shuttle”
This model is designed as a roadworthy trailer. It provides great mobility for serious small farmers, orchardists, vineyard operators to upcycle Greenwaste into their own Biochar to improve the soil and more.
One person with one kiln can realistically produce ~ 850ltr of Biochar in a day.
- Cable Winch tilting mechanism on multipurpose trailer
- The Cone is made from 3mm steel plates
- Uniquely designed flood quenching and drainage pipe at the cone floor complete with high quality 50mm ball valve and fast coupling
- Large stainless-steel heat & wind rim shield for optimum operation
- Fitted burn floor made of solid steel bars at pivot point
- An introduction to operational best practice demonstration session
- Manufacturing period is approx. 3 weeks
- Air Injection Rim Tube – stainless steel