ProductsKON-TIKI-TAS Standard deep cone kiln
KON-TIKI-TAS Standard deep cone kiln
This kiln is designed for serious small farmers, orchardists, vineyard operators to upcycle Greenwaste into their own Biochar to improve the soil and more. One person with one kiln can realistically produce ~ 850ltr of Biochar in 4 to 6 hours.
The thinner the feedstock the faster the process.
Improved Design Features:
- The 1m3 Cone is made from 5mm steel plates (previous 3mm)
- Removable (new) burn floor barrier made of solid steel bars at pivot point
- Safe & easy to operate Cable Winch tilting mechanism
- Robust skid frame & fire protection plate (new)
- Uniquely designed flood quenching and drainage pipe at the cone floor complete with high quality 50mm ball valve and fast coupling
- Stainless-steel heat & wind Rim Shield for operator safety and protection from radiating heat to bystanders and pets. It also optimises the combustion of wood gas (minimum smoke emissions)
- All prices are inclusive GST ex works – manufacturer period ~ 3 weeks
- Air Injection Rim Tube – stainless steel with 50mm fast coupling to boost flame temperature (does not include leaf blower)
Measurements “STANDARD” Model:
- Height of STANDARD Kiln incl. skid frame: 1.280m
- Volume to the top rim: ~1.000ltr
- Total volume filled with char: ~ 850ltr
- Weight empty: ~ 620kg
- We ship our Kilns Australia-wide. Sorry, no international delivery.
- We do not offer construction plans for sale at this time.