ProductsKON-TIKI-TAS Stretch deep cone kiln
KON-TIKI-TAS Stretch deep cone kiln
This model is designed for farmers, contractors or land owners with lots of biomass to produce Biochar on a larger scale. The K-T-T Stretch version includes the latest design features todate. Each batch can produce ~ 1,700ltr of Biochar within 4 to 6 hours.
The thinner the feedstock the faster the process.
Improved Design Features
- The 1.85m3 Cone is made from 5mm steel plates (previous 3mm)
- Removable (new) burn floor barrier made of solid steel bars at pivot point
- Safe & easy to operate Cable Winch tilting mechanism
- Robust skid frame & fire protection plate (new)
- Uniquely designed flood quenching and drainage pipe at the cone floor complete with high quality 50mm ball valve and fast coupling
- Stainless-steel heat & wind Rim Shield for operator safety and protection from radiating heat to bystanders and pets. It also optimises the combustion of wood gas (minimum smoke emissions)
- All prices are inclusive GST ex works – manufacturer period ~ 3 weeks
- Air Injection Rim Tube – stainless steel with 50mm fast coupling to boost flame temperature (does not include leaf blower)
Measurements “STRETCH” Model:
- Height of STRETCH Kiln incl. skid frame: 1.280m
- Volume to the top rim: ~1,850ltr
- Total volume filled with char: ~1,700ltr
- Weight empty: ~820kg
- We ship our Kilns Australia-wide. Sorry, no international delivery.
- We do not offer construction plans for sale at this time.